From idea to action
The program is a collaboration between eXpression Umeå and the creative network High Coast Creative in Örnsköldsvik. To this reason, two parallel programmes are organised which will have certain activities in common. As a participant you get access to a platform with lectures and workshops in the process from sketch to finished product on the market.
eXpression Design offers the tools and it is you as a creator who makes it a reality. The goal is in addition to being able to develop a locally produced product, in addition to growing in your entrepreneurship and your ability to create sustainable collaborations and networks. The aim is to strengthen profitability, find new markets and develop local production. As a later step, it is possible to focus on internationalization and go deeper in strategic planning for further development.
This is a chance for you as a creator who wants to switch up and move from idea to action.
The program contains hits about 2times/month that will be able to be mixed digitally (D) and physically (F) with:
- Education/WS - to increase business knowledge (D)
- Seminars with role models – Inspire continued entrepreneurship & building networks nationally (D)
- Smorgasbord – where the group meets physically and shares their design processes, "up and downs". Mr .
- In addition, individual time is offered for:
- Prototyping-own time in Curiosum's 3D lab and softlab. There are fixed times set aside for expression Today Tuesday & Wednesday fm. (F)
- SPARK mentors- expression has today an approach to be able to pay a mentor 3 hits. Needs-controlled. Mr .
- Visit local manufacturers. Organised for those in need. Mr .
Who should seek
The program is aimed at designers, craftsmen and craftsmen who run companies and who have the opportunity to spend about 20% of their time during the programme.
We are looking for a chance to switch your creation and business to the next level and who value co-creation processes.
Application deadline: CLOSED
Start date UMEÅ: 2020-09-23
Start date Ö-VIK: 2020-10-14
End date Umeå: 2021-03-10
End date Ö-vik: 2021-05-19
Selection for the programme is done through interviews, this to ensure that the proceeds of the course correspond to the participant's ability to undergo the program. We look at your ability to complete the entire process and highly value qualities such as self-leadership. At the same time, we would like to point out that you do not need to be finished, we would like you to be in a process and have a desire to grow in your creation and your business.
Umeå and Örnsköldsvik